No matter what theme you’ve got planned for your bachelorette party, you’ve got to have some fun, pump-up tunes to get everyone in the mood. Beyond currents hits like “Despacito,” our playlist spans the decades and includes classics that never get old. So go on, listen, save, and share these 10 songs that NEED to be on any bachelorette party playlist.
We've even made it super easy to listen to these tunes by linking them all to Spotify. We got you.
1. Me, Myself, and I – G-Eazy, Bebe Rexha
2. Work From Home – Fifth Harmony, Ty Dollah $ign
3. No Scrubs – TLC
4. Wannabe – Spice Girls
5. Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC
6. Chandelier – Sia
7. (You Drive me) Crazy – Britney Spears
8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cindy Lauper
9. How Will I Know – Whitney Houston
10. .Despacito – Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee